Special zoning is usually acquired through township establishment, rezoning or council consent if a combination of compatible land uses is required or to define a certain land use which does not resolve under the abovementioned. This could include Mixed Uses, Hospitals/Clinics, Veterinarian Clinics, Restaurants,  Lodges, Guesthouses, Private Schools, After Schools, Nurseries/ Crèches, Beauty Salons, Hairdressers etc.


Click on the image to view larger image.